Our client provides complete engineering services for their clients throughout the country. They have an immediate opening for a Structural Engineer to work on the analysis of new and existing structural projects.
- Field inspections of the facilities to survey the condition of structures for the basis of issuing certification, if the condition so warrants. Field inspections require travel to the facilities (approximately 1 week a month).
- Take field inspection notes and assist in performing calculations, writing reports, and preparing other deliverables required to justify the certification of facilities or structures.
- Design of new structures will require directing and assisting with the production of construction level drawings and details.
- Analytics will be conducted using software and/or hand calculations to determine safe capacities for operational limitations for structures. Structures are primarily steel.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- License as an E.I.T. (Engineer in Training) or P.E. (Professional Engineer) desired but not required
- 0-5 years of experience in structural analysis and design
- Ability to climb structures and inspect confined spaces
- Ability in Excel, Word, and AutoCAD
- US citizenship required